Mushrooms Stuffed with Blue Cheese Chive : Great for entertaining!
* 12 Button or Cremini mushrooms, medium size
* 12 heaping tsp of Blue Cheese Chive Buttery Compound (at room temperature) – 1 for each mushroom (depending on size of shroom)
* 1/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs (optional)
* Chives, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Wipe mushrooms clean, remove stems, hollow out inside with spoon (or grapefruit knife) careful not to pierce the mushroom.
* Place the hollowed out side of the mushrooms on a rack over a lined baking sheet (this releases some of the water content in the mushroom). Bake for 6 – 8 minutes until tender.
* Turn mushrooms over and fill generously with Lindsay’s Gourmet Compound Butter blue cheese-chive flavour .
* Top with bread crumbs (optional).
* Place under broiler for 1 – 2 minutes until browned.
* Garnish with chopped chives (optional).